2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved and stored on a PC, tablet, smartphone or other terminal when a user visits different Internet sites. Cookies usually contain: the website name, the date of expiration and the number generated randomly for browser identification, which enables to connect to the website.
3. What is the purpose of cookies?
On this website cookies are used:
- to keep user's session after logging in, so that a user does not have to log in again on every subpage of a website,
- to collect anonymous, aggregated statistics, which help website administrators to understand how the website is used and to improve its functionality and contents,
- to simplify using the website.
4. How long are cookies stored?
On our website we use two kinds of cookies:
- session cookies - they are erased from a terminal when the user finishes the session,
- persistent cookies - they stay on a terminal until the user delete them manually or until they expire.
5. Types of cookies used on our website:
For what they are used
they ensure the proper functioning of the website
they store information on how the subpages of this website are used
they remember the settings selected by the user and the personalization of the user's interface, e.g. the language